2019 Briggs & Stratton 80kW1 Standby Generator (080081)
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton
80kW1 Standby Generator (080081)
The 80kW product ensures that your home and business will continue to run and operate when your power goes out.
- Industrial-Grade Engine: The 80kW1 standby generator runs on a durable 1800-RPM PSI engine that is EPA certified. The Industrial Power Solutions International engine means powerful performance when it matters most.
- Support and Service Made Simple: The 80kW1 system is designed to make maintenance easier. The side panels are fully-removable and the gas shocks keep it propped open for quick total access.
- Built with Components from Top Manufacturers: Briggs & Stratton is committed to providing a high-quality 80kW1 standby generator. To accomplish this, Briggs & Stratton has partnered with well-known and respected companies to install a high-performance alternator and the best controller on the market.
- Customized Transfer Switch: Briggs & Stratton partnered with ASCO® to develop a high-grade transfer switch available for the 80kW1 unit. When a power outage occurs, a transfer switch automatically moves critical power from the standby generator to the business or home that is wired to. Briggs & Stratton is backing the new transfer switch with a 3-year parts and labor warranty.
- 3 Year Parts, Labor and Travel Limited Warranty: Our customer-focused limited warranty is the most comprehensive in the industry. Offering a 3 year parts, labor and travel limited warranty. Click here for warranty details.
- Model Number: 080081
- Engine Displacement (cc): 5.7
- Voltage (V): 120/208 120/240 277/480
- Sound @ No Load: 79 dB(A) @ no load
- Cylinder Arrangement: V8
- HZ: 60
- Frequency Regulation: (+/-) 0.5%
- RPM: 1800
- Alternator: Mecc Alte
- BTU/hr @ 1/2 Load: 732,000
- Warranty (Product)***: 3 Years Limited
- Engine Series: PSI
- Operation: DSE 7310 MKII
- Alternator Type: 4 Pole Brushless Auxiliary Winding
- BTU/hr No Load: 267,000
- Controller: DSE 7310 MKII
- Phase: 3-Phase
- Amps: 277 240 120
- Governor Type: Electronic
- BT/hr @ Full Load: 1,259,000
- Weight (lbs): 2590
NOTES:Overall Dimensions: 120 x 52 x 86Packaged Dimensions: 127 x 60 x 92 1 This generator is rated in accordance with UL (Underwriters Laboratories) 2200 (stationary engine generator assemblies) and CSA (Canadian Standards Association) standard C22.2 No. 100-14 (motors and generators). 2 Warranty details available at briggsandstratton.com. 3 Installations must strictly comply with all applicable cods, industry standards, laws, regulations and provided installation manual. Running engines give off carbon monoxide, an odorless, colorless, poisonous gas so it is important to keep exhaust gas away from any windows, doors, ventilation intakes or crawl spaces. The installation manual contains specific instructions related to generator placement in addition to NFPA 37, including the requirement that Carbon monoxide detectors be installed and maintained in your home. 4 Fuel consumption rates are estimated based on normal operating conditions at 1/2 and full load. Generator operation may be greatly affected by elevation and the cycling operation of multiple electrical appliances - fuel flow rates may vary depending on these factors.
- Engine Type
- 5.7 cc
- 2590 lb.
- Noise Level
- 79 dB(A) @ no load