2017 STIHL HT 102
Call for Price
A high performance and precise pole pruner with a redesigned gearbox and extended service life.
With its redesigned gearbox, the STIHL HT 102 Pole Pruner provides easy handling and reduced fatigue when reaching for high branches. Its air filter delivers excellent air filtration, extending service life. With its powerful and low-emission engine, the HT 102 is ideal for all your pruning needs. It features a simplified starting procedure and one-touch stopping, saving you time on the job. In addition, the 1/4" STIHL PICCO™ Micro™ 3 (PM3) narrow saw chain on the HT 102 results in smooth, clean cuts. Make trimming branches easier, use the HT 102 Pole Pruner.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle helps makes it easier to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.
- Purge Pump Primer: At the press of a button , this small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburetor, reducing the number of starting pulls needed after an extended break between uses.
- Displacement: 31.4 cc (1.9 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 1.05 kW (1.4 bhp)
- Fuel Capacity: 710 cc (24 oz.)
- Chain Oil Capacity: 220 cc (7.4 oz.)
- OILOMATIC® Chain/Guide Bar Size: 1/4 in. STIHL PICCO™ PMM3 (12 in. Bar)
- Power Source: Gas
- Weight (With Cutting Attachment): 5.3 kg (11.7 lb.)
- Shaft Length: 2.13 m (7 ft.)
- Engine Displacement
- 1.9 cu. in. (31.4 cc)
- Shaft Length
- 7 ft. (2.13 m)