2017 STIHL HS 86 T
Call for Price
This hedge trimmer features a single-sided blade for large scale precision sculpting.
Quality and quantity combine into one exceptional hedge trimmer. The STIHL HS 86 T hedge trimmer is available in 30” and 40” blade options, each operating at an increased speed for trimming larger areas with greater precision. Its single-sided blade is specially designed to give sculpting professionals ultimate cutting control. The hedge trimmer is also lightweight and includes low vibration technology, so you experience less fatigue when you’re in the trimming zone.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Single-Sided Blades: STIHL hedge trimmers with single-sided blades are ideal for cutting hedges in one direction that range between waist and chest height.
- Displacement: 22.7 cc (1.4 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 0.7 kW (0.94 bhp)
- Weight: With 30 in. blade: 5.2 kg (11.5 lb.)
- Weight: With 40 in. blade: 5.5 kg (12.1 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 460 cc (15.6 oz.)
- Blade Length: 30 in. or 40 in.
- 1.4 cu. in. (22.7 cc)
- Cutting Length
- 30 in. or 40 in.
- Cutter Type
- With 30 in. blade: 11.5 lb. (5.2 kg); With 40 in. blade: 12.1 lb. (5.5 kg)