2017 STIHL HS 56 C-E
Call for Price
This lightweight hedge trimmer features professional-grade cutting power and Easy2Start™ technology.
The STIHL HS 56 C-E hedge trimmer is the ideal balance of power and portability for trimming professionals. Its 24” cutting blade is supported by a remarkably lightweight design, adding comfort and control to those extended cutting and pruning jobs. It comes with a blade tip guard that protects the blades, keeping them sharper, longer while making it easier to trim plants that grow near wires and fences. And thanks to its Easy2Start™ technology, getting your trimming day started is as easy as gently pulling a cord.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- Double-Sided Blades: The dual-ground blade system provides a clean cut and is ideal for cutting through stronger, thicker branches.
- STIHL Easy2Start™: The STIHL Easy2Start™ system makes starting STIHL® outdoor power tools almost effortless, eliminating the need for a strong pull of the starting cord. This advanced starting system is designed to make starting STIHL® products fast and easy. The specific system may vary by model, but in each case, a quick pull overcomes the engine’s compression to minimize the strength and effort required to start. Available on selected products.
- Displacement: 21.4 cc (1.31 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 0.65 kW (0.87 bhp)
- Weight: 4.5 kg (9.9 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 280 cc (9.5 oz.)
- Blade Length: 24 in.
- Strokes Per Minute: 3,640
- Power Source: Gas
- 1.31 cu. in. (21.4 cc)
- Cutting Length
- 24 in.
- Cutter Type
- 9.9 lb. (4.5 kg)