2017 STIHL HL 90 K (0°)
Call for Price
This extended reach hedge trimmer features a 26” long shaft and a low-emission engine.
Keep hedges and the environment looking clean and green. The STIHL HL 90 K extended reach hedge trimmer features a fixed-angle cutting blade for trimming hard-to-reach areas with greater precision. Its mid-length shaft measures 26” and is well balanced for greater control and comfort. Combined with its comfortable, anti-vibration control handle, this hedge trimmer is ideal for extended use. The HL 90 K also features an advanced, low-emission engine for cleaner cuts—in more ways than one.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Anti-Vibration System: STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides for a more comfortable working experience.
- Multi-Function Control Handle: Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle helps makes it easier to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.
- Displacement: 28.4 cc (1.73 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 0.95 kW (1.27 bhp)
- Weight: 5.7 kg (13.01 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 530 cc (18.0 oz.)
- Blade Length: 500 mm (20 in.)
- Shaft Length: 650 mm (26 in.)
- Overall Length: 1,651 mm (65 in.)
- Cutting Attachment: 20 in. 0 deg. head
- Power Source: Gas
- 1.73 cu. in. (28.4 cc)
- Cutting Length
- 20 in. (500 mm)
- Cutter Type
- 13.01 lb. (5.7 kg)