2017 STIHL FC 110
Call for Price
Our most powerful professional edger, with 10% more engine power than the FC 95.
Bring your A game to any landscaping job with the STIHL FC 110 edger. With its large-displacement, low-emission engine and straight solid shaft, this professional edger delivers ultimate torque and durability. Its adjustable depth wheel lets you vary cutting depth, so you can add the right amount of definition to any outdoor space. Its “open guard” design minimizes clogging while a "line of sight" marking helps to provide increased control over where your edges land. Walking the line has never been easier.
- Built in the USA: Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
- "Line of Sight" Marking: A notch on top of the edger’s guard helps guide the user during use, allowing for increased control and helping to create cleaner, more precise cuts.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Skid Plate: All STIHL edgers come equipped with a skid plate to protect the gearbox during use.
- Adjustable Depth Wheel: The feature allows the user to easily adjust the wheel to the desired cutting depth for creating precision cuts.
- "Open" Guard Design: The professional “open” guard design helps minimize clogging, allowing for more efficient cutting.
- Displacement: 31.4 cc (1.9 cu. in.)
- Engine Power: 1.05 kW (1.4 bhp)
- Weight: 6.8 kg (15.0 lb.)
- Fuel Capacity: 530 cc (18 oz.)
- Blade Size: 20.3 cm (8.0 in.)
- Arbor Size: 25.4 mm (1.0 in.)
- Gear Ratio And Blade Speed: 1:2.09 4,900 rpm
- Power Source: Gas
- 1.9 cu. in. (31.4 cc)
- 15.0 lb. (6.8 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 18 oz. (530 cc)
- Blade Length
- 8.0 in. (20.3 cm)