2017 Grasshopper 126V-61"
Call for Price
Delivering the same comfort, performance and durability of larger Grasshopper models, this small-frame mower offers a compact wheelbase that provides easy transport on trailers and fits easily into shops or garages with limited space.
- Design-matched, fully hydraulic Parker HT Series integrated pump-and-wheel-motor transmissions with in-line cooling fans have no gears or other wear parts for longer service life. Best-in-class transmission fluid change interval with no break-in period reduces cost and time of maintenance.
- Accepts 8-cu.-ft (226.6 L.), twin-bag Model 8HT hinged hard top, or Model 8F/M2 fabric-top collector
- Briggs & Stratton 49.4 cu. In. (810 cc) Commercial Series OHV V-Twin engine offers extended service intervals and longer life
- Displacement: 49.4 cu. in. (810 cc)
- Fuel Capacity: 6.5 U.S. Gal. (24.6 l)
- Fuel Type: Gasoline - unleaded
- Ignition: Breakerless
- Lubrication: Pressure Lube/Filter
- Speed: 0 – 8.0 mph (0 – 12.9 kph) forward/0 - 6.0 mph (0 - 9.7 kph) reverse
- Starter: Solenoid shift
- Transmission: Design-matched hydrostatic system with in-line cooling fans. Fully hydraulic, integrated Parker HT Series transmission with variable displacement piston-type pumps and high-torque wheel motors for each drive wheel.
- Type: B&S Commercial Turf
- Cooling: System- Air
- Cylinders: V-Twin
- Filtration: Internal field-serviceable filter. No break-in oil change required; 300-hour service intervals with CoolTemp HydroMax™ fluid.
- Hourmeter: Standard
- Instruments: Console mounted -Digital hour meter, parking brake indicator light, ignition switch, choke and push/pull PTO switch.
- Muffler: Ultra quiet, single, industrial type.
- Mulching System: #504569
- Other: Interlock System: Prevents engine start when PTO clutch is engaged or steering levers are in drive position. Allows operator dismount without engine shutdown only when PTO is disengaged and steering levers are locked in neutral.
- Parking Brake: Compression
- Seat: Ultimate Suspension Ride (USR) deep-cushioned, high-back, foam-padded, scuff-resistant Cordura®-covered with padded lumbar support and armrests.
- Air Cleaner: Heavy-duty, cyclonic, replaceable element
- Battery: 12 Volt
- Blades: (Tempered, alloy steel) (3) 21 in. (53.3 cm)
- Construction: (Robotic-welded steel) Double-layered 10-gauge plus 10-gauge formed-steel spindle plane 0.269 in (6.83 mm) thick with 7-gauge skirts.
- Crankshaft: Vertical
- Cutting Height: 1.0 to 5.0 in. (2.5 to 12.7 cm)
- Deck: DuraMax 61"
- Height: Seat Back 45.0 in. (114.3 cm) ; Seat Cushion 28.0 in. (71.1 cm) ; ROPS - 59.0 in. (149.9 cm)
- Length: 78.0 in. (198.1 cm)
- Spindles: (Assemblies) Sentryô Spindle System, 2.5 cm (approx. 1 in.) O.D. shaft. Spindle head designed to eliminate fiber wrap. Double bearings, non-greasable. Spindle cones shield housing and lower bearings from fiber wrap and dirt ingestion.; (Housing) 8 in. (20.3 cm)-diameter machined aluminum housing with 6-bolt pattern.
- Weight: (Uncrated) 880 lbs.(399.2 kg) ; (Mulching Package) 36 lbs. (16.3 kg)
- Blade: Drive - Belt drive with single Kevlar V-belt and idler arm tensioning.
- Deck Width: (Side Discharge) 74.5 in. (189.2 cm); (Mulch) 62.5 in. (158.8 cm)
- Steering: One- or two-hand operation with adjustable HydraSmooth™ dual levers that automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position.
- Suspension: Roomy, iso-mounted footrest with Shock Impact Reduction Systemô (SIRSô).
- Turning Radius: True zero degree, turns within own length with counter-rotating, independently powered drive wheels.
- Wheel Front: 13x6.5x6; semi-pneumatic with greasable, double-sealed bearings to protect from grass wrap.
- Brakes: Dynamic braking through hydrostatic transmission.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Type
- Commercial Series OHV V-Twin
- 49.4 cu. in. (810 cc)
- Fully hydraulic Parker HT Series integrated pump-and-wheel-motor transmissions
- Wheel Size
- Fuel Capacity
- 6.5 U.S. Gal. (24.6 L)
- Deck Size
- 61 in.