2017 Grasshopper 125V-48"
Call for Price
Combining powerful performance with a compact design ideal for tight quarters mowing, the Model 125V is a great way to step up to Grasshopper comfort, quality and durability.
- 5.5-inch, extra-deep, 48-inch (121.9 cm) or 52-inch (132.1 cm) side discharge deck with optional mulching and vacuum collection capability using the same deck
- Accepts 8-cu.-ft (226.6 L.), twin-bag Model 8HT hinged hard top, or Model 8F/M2 fabric-top collector
- Design-matched, fully hydraulic Parker HT Series integrated pump-and-wheel-motor transmissions with in-line cooling fans have no gears or other wear parts for longer service life. Best-in-class transmission fluid change interval with no break-in period reduces cost and time of maintenance.
- Kohler Confidant 45.6 cu. in. (747 cc) OHV V-Twin engine offers extended service intervals and longer life
- Air Cleaner System: Heavy-duty cyclonic air filter with QUAD-CLEAN™ multi-stage air filtration
- Battery: 12 Volt
- Cooling System: Air
- Crankshaft: Vertical
- Cylinders: 2, V-Twin
- Displacement: 45.6 cu. in. (747 cc)
- Fuel Capacity: 6.5 U.S. Gal. (24.6 l)
- Fuel: Gasoline-unleaded
- Ignition: Breakerless
- Lubrication: Pressure Lube/Filter
- Starter: Solenoid shift
- Type of Engine: Kohler Confidant
- Blade Drive: Belt drive with single Kevlar V-belt and idler arm tensioning.
- Cutting Height: 1.0 to 5.0 in. (2.5 to 12.7 cm)
- Deck Construction: (Robotic-welded steel) Double-layered 10-gauge plus 10-gauge formed-steel spindle plane 0.269 in (6.83 mm) thick with 7-gauge skirts.
- Filtration: Internal field-serviceable filter / No break-in oil change required; best-in-class service intervals with CoolTemp Hydro-Max? fluid.
- Hourmeter: Standard
- Instruments: (Console-mounted) Digital hour meter, parking brake indicator light, ignition switch, choke and push/pull PTO switch.
- Muffler: Ultra quiet, single, industrial type.
- Mulching System: #504551
- Other: Interlock System-Prevents engine start when PTO clutch is engaged or steering levers are in drive position. Allows operator dismount without engine shutdown only when PTO is disengaged and steering levers are locked in neutral.
- Parking Brake: Compression
- Seat: Ultimate Suspension Ride (USR) deep-cushioned, high-back, foam-padded, scuff-resistant CoolTemp CorduraÆ-covered with padded lumbar support and armrests.
- Spindle Assembly: Sentry™ Spindle System, 2.5 cm (approx. 1 in.) O.D. shaft. Spindle head designed to eliminate fiber wrap. Double bearings, non-greasable. Spindle cones shield housing and lower bearings from grass wrap and dirt ingestion.
- Spindle: (Housing) 8 in. (20.3 cm)-diameter machined aluminum housing with 6-bolt pattern.
- Blade Length: (Tempered, alloy steel) (2) 18 in. (45.7 cm) ; (1) 15 in. (38.1 cm)
- Deck Length: (Mowing Position) 75 in. (190.5cm)
- Deck Width: (Side Discharge) 61.5 in. (156.2 cm) (Mulch) 49.5 in. (125.7cm)
- Height: (Seat Back) 45.0 in. (114.3cm) (Seat Cushion) 28.0 in. (71.1cm) (ROPS) 59.0 in. (149.9cm)
- Weight: (Uncrated) 810 lbs. (367.5 kg) (Mulching Package) 25 lb. (11.3 kg)
- Wheel Size: 20x10x10 turf, 4-ply rated
- Brake: Dynamic braking through hydrostatic transmission.
- Drive Tires: 13x6.5x6; pneumatic with greasable, double-sealed bearings to protect from grass wrap.
- Steering: One- or two-hand operation with adjustable HydraSmoothô dual levers that automatically return to neutral from either forward or reverse position.
- Suspension: Roomy, iso-mounted footrest with Shock Impact Reduction Systemô (SIRSô).
- Turning Radius: True zero degree, turns within own length with counter-rotating, independently powered drive wheels.
- Speed range: (forward / reverse): 0 - 8.0 mph (0 - 12.9 kph) forward 0 - 6.0 mph (0 - 9.7 kph) reverse
- Transmission: Design-matched hydrostatic system with in-line cooling fans. Fully hydraulic, integrated Parker HT Series transmission with variable displacement piston-type pumps and high-torque wheel motors for each drive wheel.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Kohler Confidant
- 45.6 cu. in. (747 cc)
- Fully hydraulic Parker HT Series integrated pump-and-wheel-motor transmissions
- Wheel Size
- Fuel Capacity
- 6.5 U.S. Gal. (24.6 L)
- Deck Size
- 48 in.