2017 Briggs & Stratton Single Phase 60 kW1 Standby Generator (076161-00)
Call for Price
Designed to handle the needs of the largest high-tech luxury homes or businesses, the liquid cooled 60 kW1 standby generator system can power it all - no problem. Its commercial-grade GM Vortec engine provides reliable backup power so your family has year-round peace of mind. Plus, it's all backed by the best warranty2 in the industry: 5-year limited warranty2.
Learn more about this unit (PDF)
**Unit price only. Installation not included.
- Running Watts (LP)*: 60,000 LP
- Running Watts (NG)*: 55,000 NG
- Engine Brand: GM Vortec
- Engine Series: 5.7L 4-Cylinder, Operating at 1800 RPM
- Engine Displacement (cc): 5738 cc
- Number of Cylinders: 8
- Operation: Fully Automatic
- Voltage (V): 120/240, 120/208, 139/240 V
- Running Amps (LP): 250 for 120/240V LP
- Running Amps (NG): 229 for 120/249V NG
- Alternator Type: Computer Friendly
- LP Fuel Consumption**: 50% load = 6.5 gal/hr LP Fuel Consumption
- NG Fuel Consumption**: 50% load = 512040 BTU/Hr NG Fuel Consumption
- Weekly Exerciser: Yes
- Battery/Battery Charger: Yes
- Overcrank Protection: Yes
- Hour Meter: Yes
- Diagnostic Alerts with Remote System Status: Low Oil Shutdown, Engine Does Not Start, Low Frequency, Engine Overspeed, Low Voltage, Low Battery Voltage, Engine Temp High, Transfer Switch Fault, Over Voltage Protection
- Length (in): 98.4 in
- Width (in): 39.5 in
- Height (in): 44.5 in
- Weight (lbs): 2120 lbs
- Warranty (Product)***: 5 Year Parts, Labor & Travel Limited Warranty Product
- Marketing Model: 076161-00
- Symphony II®: Thanks to Symphony® II Power Management System, a smaller home generator system by Briggs & Stratton can meet all your needs and save you money in the process.
- Corrosion-Resistant: Durable, all-metal enclosures are built to last protecting against extreme weather conditions and supported by the longest enclosure warranty in the industry.
- Trust the Power Experts: When your family chooses Briggs & Stratton, it's choosing the engine experts of more than 105 years.
- GM Vortec Engine Power: The commercial-grade GM Vortec 1800 RPM engine packs a punch when called upon, yet it's more fuel-efficient and runs quieter than higher RPM engines.
- Superior Customer Support: Shopping for the right standby generator for your home can be confusing, but Briggs & Stratton will be with you every step of the way. Call our U.S.-based Answer Care Representatives by calling (800) 743-4115 or visit the Customer Support Portal to get your questions answered now.
- 5 Year Parts, Labor & Travel Limited Warranty: Our customer-friendly limited warranty is one of the most comprehensive in the industry. Offering a 5 year parts, labor & travel limited warranty. Click here for details.
- Financing Solution: We have partnered with Synchrony to provide financing solutions that fit your needs. Special financing* is available on qualified Briggs & Stratton Standby Generators on the Briggs & Stratton Standby Power Credit Card.*Subject to credit approval Minimum monthly payments required
- 5738 cc
- 98.4 in
- 39.5 in
- 44.5 in
- 2120 lbs