2017 Briggs & Stratton Q6500 QuietPower™ (30675)
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton
Q6500 QuietPower™ (30675)
Designed to give you quiet confidence during power outages, the Q6500 QuietPower™ Series inverter generator is more than 60% quieter1 than standard generators and can deliver 6,500 starting watts2 of reliable backup power.
- Model Number: 30675
- Running Watts*: 5000
- Starting Watts*: 6500
- Engine Displacement (cc): 306
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 5
- Run Time: Up
- Start Type: Recoil
- Low Oil Shutdown: Yes
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Hour Meter: No
- Wheel Type: 8"
- Wheel Kit: 8"
- Width (in): 21.12
- Weight (lbs): 128
- Height (in): 21.43
- Length (in): 25.53
- Consumer Warranty (Product) **: 24
- Commercial Warranty (Product) **: 12
- QuietPower Series Inverter Technology: Inverter technology produces power that's 60% quieter1 than standard generators while delivering consistent power for essential appliances and sensitive electronics.
- 306cc Integrated Engine/Alternator: A highly-efficient integrated engine/alternator provides up to 14 hours of run time3.
- Protective, Noise-Reducing Shell: With an all-steel frame enclosed in a protective shell, noise is minimized and internal components are protected.
- Compact, Lightweight Design: With a design that's 45% more compact and 30% lighter4 than standard generators, moving and storing your generator is no hassle.
- Telescoping Handle: A suitcase-style telescoping handle makes it easy to move the generator around your garage and property.
- Multiple Outlets: Power a wide variety of electronics and devices at the same time with 120A-20A outlets (4), USB outlets (2) and a 120V-240V locking outlet.
NOTES:*Generator per PGMA (Portable Generator Manufacturers' Association) standard ANSI/PGMA G300-2015, Safety and Performance of Portable Generators. **See Operator's Manual for complete warranty details
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- Run Time