2017 Briggs & Stratton 3000 MAX PSI / 5.0 Max GPM (20569)
Call for Price
Briggs & Stratton
3000 MAX PSI / 5.0 Max GPM (20569)
Get the best of both, high pressure and high flow.
- Model Number: 20569
- PSI*: 3000
- GPM*: 5
- Engine Brand: Briggs
- Engine Series: 875
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)**: 8.75
- Engine Displacement (cc): 190
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 0.25
- Pump Type: Maintenance-Free
- Adjustable Pressure Regulation: No
- Number of Spray Nozzles: 1
- Hose Length (ft): 30
- Cleaning Solution Injection System: 1x
- Thermal Relief Valve: Yes
- Weight (lbs): 60
- Length (in): 25""
- Width (in): 22""
- Height (in): 25""
- Consumer Warranty (Product) ***: 2-year
- Commercial Warranty (Product) ***: 90-day
- Briggs & Stratton 875 Professional Series™ OHV Engine (190 cc): This engine combines professional-grade power and performance with easy-to-use features homeowners want: strong, quiet and durable.
- 7-in-1 Nozzle: Saves time by putting you in control to adjust pressure settings and apply soap with a twist of the wrist. Only available on POWERflow+ pressure washers.
- On-Board Detergent Tank: Lets you easily add detergent to the water stream for even faster, more effective cleaning.
- POWERflow+ Technology™: Advanced pump technology provides smart features and delivers high pressure for deep cleaning, plus high flow for extended reach, power soaping, faster rinsing, and delicate surfaces.
- 30 ft. Flexible Hose: Allows for more water in high flow mode.
- 3400 PSI Equivalent Force: At 12 feet, this pressure washer has the same force as a 3400 PSI pressure washer to help clean those hard to reach places and second stories.
- Fold-Down Handle Design: Includes built-in accessory compartments for easy, compact storage.
NOTES:*Pressure washers are rated in accordance to the Pressure Washer Manufacturer Association (PWMA) standard PW101-2010 (Testing and Rating Performance of Pressure Washers) **All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600 rpm per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton ***See Operator's Manual for complete warranty details
- Hose Length
- Fuel Capacity
- Flow Rate