2017 Briggs & Stratton 30 kW1 Fortress Standby Generator System (076880)
Call for Price
Our dealer exclusive standby generator line offers additional great features. Starting with our premium level of protection by offering a 6 year parts, labor and travel warranty, the longest in the industry. Also equipped with an oil warmer to help aid in cold weather starting when the temperatures drop below 30 degrees.
Life doesn't stop when the power goes out. With the reliable 30 kW1 commercial grade home generator, life in your home keeps moving. Equipped with patented Symphony® II Power Management technology, the commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton engine can power all of your home's electrical needs, from lights to two AC units. It automatically turns on in seconds after sensing a power outage, so life continues uninterrupted for your entire family.
Learn More About This Unit
Contact Dealer for pricing.
Managed Whole House Power
Not all appliances are powered equally. Some, such as your central air conditioner, electric clothes dryer, electric stovetop, oven, or whirlpool tub, require a large amount of power to start up or operate properly.
The Symphony® II Power Management orchestrates these high-demand appliances with lower-demand items to give you true whole-house power with a smaller, more affordable generator.
- Running Watts (LP)*: 30,000 LP
- Running Watts (NG)*: 30,000 NG
- Engine Series: Liquid-cooled, in-line, 4 cylinder
- Engine Displacement (cc): 1587 cc
- Operation: Fully Automatic
- Running Amps (NG): 125 NG
- Voltage (V): 120/240V AC, Single Phase, 1.0 pf V
- Alternator Type: Computer Friendly
- LP Fuel Consumption**: 50% Load = 2.9 gal/hr LP Fuel Consumption
- NG Fuel Consumption**: 50% Load = 252 ft3 /hr NG Fuel Consumption
- Weekly Exerciser: Yes
- Battery/Battery Charger: Yes
- Overcrank Protection: Yes
- Diagnostic Alerts with Remote System Status: Low Oil Shutdown, Engine Does Not Start, Low Frequency, Engine Overspeed, Low Voltage, Low Battery Voltage, Oil Temp High, Transfer Switch Fault
- Warranty (Product)***: 6 Year Parts, Labor & Travel Limited Warranty Product
- Length (in): 71 in
- Width (in): 32.3 in
- Height (in): 37 in
- Weight (lbs): 1086 lbs
- Running Amperage LP: 125
- Hour Meter: Yes
- Symphony II®: Thanks to Symphony® II Power Management System, a smaller home generator system by Briggs & Stratton can meet all your needs and save you money in the process.
- 6 Year Parts, Labor & Travel Limited Warranty: The longest warranty in the industry. Our most comprehensive 6 year parts, labor & travel limited warranty.
- Commercial-Grade Engine: A commercial-grade Vanguard™ engine means powerful performance when it matters most.
- Durable Enclosure: Designed to weather the elements, the system's enclosure is made from automotive-grade Galvanneal steel to resist rust. Its advanced powder coat paint process results in years of protection against chips and abrasions.
- Flexible Placement3: Have a tight lot line? Worried about your curb appeal? Install your generator as close as 18" for your home. Our generators are in compliancy with the stringent National Fire Protection Agency 37 standard.
- Financing Solution: We have partnered with Synchrony to provide financing solutions that fit your needs. Special financing* is available on qualified Briggs & Stratton Standby Generators on the Briggs & Stratton Standby Power Credit Card.*Subject to credit approval Minimum monthly payments required
- Superior Customer Support: Shopping for the right standby generator for your home can be confusing, but Briggs & Stratton will be with you every step of the way. Call our U.S.-based Answer Care Representatives by calling (800) 743-4115 or visit the Customer Support Portal to get your questions answered now.
- 1587 cc
- 71 in
- 32.3 in
- 37 in
- 1086 lbs